The development of a programmed textbook and a study of its effectiveness in the training of ice hockey coaches
Written in English
- Hockey -- Coaching -- Programmed instruction,
- Hockey -- Programmed instruction
|Other titles||Coaching hockey : a programmed textbook|
|Statement||Larry S. Beauchamp.|
|Contributions||Beauchamp, Larry S.|
|The Physical Object|
|Number of Pages||434|
- Our improbable universe a physicist considers how we got here..
- Hindu religious art and architecture
- Disney Classic Treasury - Slipcase Set
- S. Paul in the light of modern research
- We are one
- science of painting.
- consequences of day-care: a discussion of the social-emotional outcomes and attachment theory using meta-analytic procedures.
- Longer poems for upper school, 1952-1953
- Democratisation in Britain
- Science and technology
- Descriptive summary of the theory of sound scattering by rods, rings, grids and shields underwater.
- Sunsets vegetable garden book
- Heart of Darkness
- United Kingdom oil and gas
- Post-construction evaluation of the new juvenile bypass system and guidance screen modifications at John Day Dam, 1998
- musicians of India
- The Porcupine book of verse
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission update
- Ethical and political theory.